A Loose Mix that has been formulated to improve body condition.
Contains high quality Lucerne Chaff blended with rolled and micronized Grains, Legumes and Oilseeds.
Feeding Guide for Conditioner:
- Horses requiring optimal body condition or to improve weight gain can be fed up to 4 kg of Conditioner per day, in conjunction with a minimum of 1 % of body weight of good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Where weight gain is required, access to pasture and/or hay should be unlimited.
- Introduce Conditioner into the diet slowly over 7 to 14 days.
- Ensure all horses have access to clean and fresh water.
- Feed conditioner by weight, not volume.
- If feeding more than 0.5% of Conditioner plus other grains per day, divide the total daily amount into two or more equal feeds.f
- The feeding rates of Conditioner are provided as a guide only. The actual amount fed should be adjusted according to the horses current work load, temperament, body condition, climate and weight gain requirements.
- Do not add additional vitamins/minerals without veterinary consultation.
- Ideal complete feed for young, senior, performance or pleasure horses.
For further dietary and nutritional advice please contact James & Son, Premium Horse Feed.
Formulated and recommended for horses :
- In equine sport and performance.
- In competition and show preparation.
- With little access to quality pasture.
- Under a strenuous work regime.
Nutrient level per kG of performance (as fed):
Vitamins and minerals are essential for all facets of growth, development, activity, body maintenance and exercise.
|Magnesium||2.9g||Vitamin D||1400IU||Vitamin B5||19.5mg|
|Manganese||159mg||Vitamin E||280IU||Vitamin B6||13.5mg|
|Zinc||159mg||Vitamin K||1.3mg||Vitamin B12||17.0ug|